Please Watch each section's JIMOT CM.
World JIMOT CM
About JIMOT CM COMPETITION
Grand Prix prizes will be awarded to one of the 46 works from the prefectures from around the country, and one of the works from the 41 municipalities around Okinawa.
The “JIMOT CM COMPETITION” has garnered attention for its local revitalization effect. As we head towards our 8th time, we look forward to even greater growth rooted in the local region throughout the year.
It has also been decided that in addition to Japan, an “Overseas Edition” of work will be screened, filled with the local charms of Asian and ASEAN countries.
This year, entertainers living in Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam will produce CMs under the Asian Edition “I want to live in your town Project” (or “Entertainers Living in Asia” for short).
JIMOT CM Screening Event
|Date:||21st or 22nd April|
JIMOT CM Finale Event
- Express your idea of "Hometown Love" on an idea sheet.
- Nominees will be contacted by the Okinawa International Movie Festival Executive Committee, followed by a meeting to discuss detailed plans for the preparation of filming.
The winners from the 46 prefectures of Japan, and the 41 regions of Okinawa, will receive a Grand Prix prize, as follows;
- 46 Prefectures
- Champion's Prize of ¥470,000 & their CM to be broadcast
- 41 Okinawan Regions
- Champion's Prize of ¥410,000 & their CM to be broadcast
- Inviting idea sheets for affection toward local areaFrom 17th July to 30th September, 2015
- Amongst these entries filled with fascinating idea embodying affection for local area, a total of 87 ideas (one each from 46 prefectures nationwide and 41 municipalities in Okinawa) has been hand-picked.
- Announcement of nominated ideasEarly November 2015
- Filming of the commercials was carried out while proposers and the Yoshimoto staff nationwide joined forces with each other.
- JIMOT CM WEB Voting & JudgingFrom Middle March to Early April 2016
- Web voting for all of the 87 commercials will be carried out at WEB Site.
- JIMOT CM COMPETITION FinalIn the course of the Okinawa International Movie Festival
- At the event, one grand prize winner will be chosen from the commercials of the 46 prefectures nationwide, and another grand prize winner from those of the 41 municipalities in Okinawa. 470,000 yen will be awarded for the grand prize winner of the national competition and 410,000 yen for the grand prize winner of the Okinawa competition, and both commercials will be televised on terrestrial programs.
Idea Selection Criteria
1.The love for your hometown is conveyed.
2.There is a fresh idea that addresses the charm of your hometown.